Our four year old program builds social-emotional and academic skills to prepare children for Kindergarten. Each child is met where they are and challenged to move to the next goal.
- The program is offered 3, 4, 5 days a week.
- 6.5 hour day with the option of before and after school care.
- Child must be 4 years of age by December 1 of the enrollment year.
- Located at ACS - Administrative Building and Sheiko Elementary School.
Junior Kindergarten Schedule
- Morning Circle
- Work Time
- AM Snack
- 1-2 Small Groups
- 1-2 Large Groups
- Large Motor Development
- Rest Period
Early Childhood Accounting Secretary
(248) 865 6466
- Registration and Pricing 2023-2024
- Stepping Stones/Multi-Age/Junior Kindergarten Calendar 2022-2023
- Stepping Stones/Multi-Age/Junior Kindergarten Important Dates 2022-2023
- Medication Doctor Form
- Emergency Card
- Health Appraisal
- Action Care Plan
- WBPA Parent Handbook
- Continued 100% Preschool Remote Learning Information