3 Year Old Traditional Preschool
A half-day program that is building both social-emotional and academic skills.
- The program is offered in the morning for 3 hours.
- Meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- The child must be 3 years of age by December 1 of the enrollment year.
- Located at ACS - Administrative Building and Gretchko Elementary School.
Traditional Preschool Schedule
- Morning Circle (stories, finger plays, songs, etc.)
- Small Group Instruction
- Large Group Instruction
- Story and Music
- Large Motor Development
Early Childhood, Accounting Administrative Assistant