DRESS CODE: Encouraging, modeling and practicing respect is important at West Bloomfield High School. Our goal, throughout life, is to show a positive attitude and have a sense of respect for others and ourselves.
It is the responsibility of parents and students to see that school dress is appropriate and not disruptive to the educational process at West Bloomfield High School. We want all students to take pride in their appearance, pride in their education and pride in their school. Disciplinary action will be assigned for dress code violations.
The West Bloomfield High school Dress Code Policy is:
- NO inappropriate or revealing clothing is permitted.
- No bras or underwear showing. Pants must be at the waistline.
- No clothing with inappropriate messages: sexual references, profanity, alcohol and/or drugs.
- No bare midriff for males or females.
- Short skirts and shorts must be at least mid-thigh (no shorter than 3 inches above the knee. (No short-shorts or short skirts)
- Shoulders must be covered.
- No hair grooming attire or sleepwear may be worn in school.
- No hoods or ski masks may be worn in school.