The West Bloomfield School District the safety and well-being of all who work, play and learn within our buildings. We regularly consult with officials from the Oakland County Health Department on matter related to public health. We also partner with Oakland Schools to ensure consistency in outreach and communication related to public health.
Use good hygiene practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory diseases.
- Stay home if you are sick, and advise others to do the same.
- Always cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue or sleeve.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and warm water are not available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.