Main Menu

Explore More


Enrollments are processed at the school you are enrolling your child at.  It is important that you bring the required enrollment documentation with you, which is listed below for you.  You will also need to complete additional enrollment forms. You can print off the enrollment forms at home at with the links below (Enrollment Resources) and bring them with you, or get a copy to complete when you arrive to enroll.   

Please do not fax or email enrollment forms and accompanying documentation. They must be presented in person by the parents or legal guardians at the time of enrollment.

Only a parent or guardian may enroll a child for school.

Required Documentation

  • Parent or guardian government issued photo identification with current address (driver’s license, state I.D.)
  • Proof of residency - One of the following:
    • Closing Statement
    • Deed
    • Recent property tax statement
    • Property transfer affidavit
    • Signed lease agreement including tenant and occupant names, beginning and ending dates (further documentation may be required)
  • Need two of the following six - Must be current with name and address of parent/guardian (no cable, phone, mobile phone):
    • Gas statement
    • Electric statement
    • Water bill
    • Auto Insurance or Registration
    • Bank Statement
    • Pay Stub
  • If applicable, legal guardianship documentation obtained from the Probate court is required at the time of enrollment.
  • Certified copy of prospective student's birth certificate (with raised seal) Temporary: If birth certificate is missing - Affidavit of Birth 30 day request  (This document must be notarized by a Notary Public and be accompanied by a Passport, Hospital Record of Birth or Baptismal Record to be valid)
  • Immunization records
  • If applicable, special education IEP and/or 504 documentation
  • Vision screening (kindergarten students only)