Due to COVID-19 precautions, all registration appointments are done over the telephone, there are no face-to-face registration appointments.
Welcome to West Bloomfield School District's Enrollment Center
West Bloomfield School District residents can enroll K-12th grades students anytime during the year. Only a parent or legal guardian can enroll a student. If you are SOC (School of Choice), you must apply and be accepted into the District before you can enroll.
To begin the enrollment process for all incoming students K-12th grade, please read through this page and then complete the online pre-enrollment application in our Registration Gateway below.
Once you have completed the form, follow the prompt to make an appointment with Marcia Eden to finalize your child’s enrollment. Be sure to upload into Registration Gateway all supporting documentation listed in the Enrollment Checklist at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Click the following link to print the ENROLLMENT CHECKLIST
Appointments can take up to 30 minutes. Due to COVID-19 precautions, all registration appointments are done over the telephone, there are no face-to-face registration appointments.
- Parent or guardian government issued photo identification with current address (driver’s license, state I.D.)
- Certified copy of prospective student's birth certificate (with raised seal) Temporary: If birth certificate is missing - Affidavit of Birth 30 day request (This document must be notarized by a Notary Public and be accompanied by a Passport, Hospital Record of Birth or Baptismal Record to be valid)
- Proof of residency - One of the following:
- Recent property tax statement
- Property transfer affidavit
- Closing Statement
- Signed lease agreement including tenant and occupant names, beginning and ending dates (further documentation may be required)
- Need two of the following six - Must be current with name and address of parent/guardian (no cable, phone, mobile phone):
- Gas statement
- Electric statement
- Water bill
- Auto Insurance or Registration
- Bank Statement
- Pay Stub
- If applicable, legal guardianship documentation obtained from the Probate court is required at the time of enrollment.
- Immunization records
- If applicable, special education IEP and/or 504 documentation
- Vision screening (kindergarten students only)
- Bully-Free Student Pledge form
- Concussion Awareness form
- Elementary & Middle School Students: Recent Report Card for students in grades 1 - 8 (students transferring mid-year must bring their grades to date from their old school as well)
- High School Students: Unofficial Transcript (or copies of report cards for 6th, 7th & 8th grade) for incoming students in grades 9 - 12 (students transferring mid-year must bring their grades to date from their old school as well).
Please click this button below to access the Registration Gateway:
Phone: (248) 865-6453
Fax: (248) 847-1324
- Properties within our District tool
- Bully Free Pledge
- Concussion Information
- Do Not Photograph Form
- Dual Enrollment Information
- Google Apps For Education Account Information
- Immunization Information Consent
- Kindergarten Information
- Kindergarten Entry Age Notification 2021-2022 School Year
- Medication Policy
- Required Vaccination Information
- School Bell Times
- School Feeder Chart
- Using Personal and District-Provided Mobile Devices At School
- Verification of Residency - Month to Month
- Verification of Living with Resident