Schools of Choice and STEAM Application Information
The application window for Schools of Choice (SOC) and STEAM for the 2020-2021 School year will open on Jan. 13, 2020 and close on Feb. 11, 2020.
Please visit the link below and complete the 2020 application:
Welcome to West Bloomfield School District's Enrollment Center
Notice: This enrollment page is for families who are current district residents or have already been accepted into the district through the Schools of Choice/STEAM application process.
West Bloomfield School District residents can enroll K-12th grades students anytime during the year. Only a parent or legal guardian can enroll a student.
To begin the enrollment process for all incoming students K-12th grade, please read through this page and then complete the online pre-enrollment application in our Enrollment Gateway at the bottom.
Once you have completed the form, follow the prompt to make an appointment at our central office building located at 5810 Commerce Rd, West Bloomfield MI, 48324 to finalize your child’s enrollment. Bring all supporting documentation listed in the Enrollment Checklist below to your appointment.
Appointments can take up to 30 minutes.
Please click this button below to access the Registration Gateway:
Enrollment Center Contact Numbers
Phone: (248) 865-6453
Fax: (248) 847-1324
- Parent or guardian government issued photo identification with current address (driver’s license, state I.D.)
- Proof of residency - One of the following:
- Closing Statement
- Recent property tax statement
- Property transfer affidavit
- Signed lease agreement including tenant and occupant names, beginning and ending dates (further documentation may be required)
- Need two of the following six - Must be current with name and address of parent/guardian (no cable, phone, mobile phone):
- Gas statement
- Electric statement
- Water bill
- Auto Insurance or Registration
- Bank Statement
- Pay Stub
- If applicable, legal guardianship documentation obtained from the Probate court is required at the time of enrollment.
- Certified copy of prospective student's birth certificate (with raised seal) Temporary: If birth certificate is missing - Affidavit of Birth 30 day request (This document must be notarized by a Notary Public and be accompanied by a Passport, Hospital Record of Birth or Baptismal Record to be valid)
- Immunization records
- If applicable, special education IEP and/or 504 documentation
- Vision screening (kindergarten students only)
- Properties within our District tool
- Bully Free Pledge
- Concussion Information
- Dual Enrollment Information
- Google Apps For Education Account Information
- Immunization Information Consent
- Kindergarten Information
- Medication Policy
- Required Vaccination Information
- School Bell Times
- School Feeder Chart
- Using Personal and District-Provided Mobile Devices At School
- Verification of Residency - Month to Month
- Verification of Living with Resident