Welcome to WBSD! We are glad you are here. If you are interested in registering for one of our schools, please know that registration is done online. Face-to-face registration is no longer required. If you have any issues with the registration process, please contact Marcia Eden at (248) 865-6453.
Welcome to West Bloomfield School District's Enrollment Center
West Bloomfield School District residents can enroll K-12th grade students anytime during the year. Only a parent or legal guardian can enroll a student. If you are SOC (School of Choice), you must apply and be accepted into the District before you can enroll.
To begin the enrollment process, please read through this page then complete the online pre-enrollment application link at the bottom of the page.
Once you have completed the pre-registration form, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that will either approve or deny your request. Please follow the email instructions on how to enroll your student. Please make sure your check your spam folder if you do not receive an email.
- Click the following link to print the ENROLLMENT CHECKLIST
- Parent or guardian government issued photo identification with current address (driver’s license, state I.D.)
- Certified copy of prospective student's birth certificate (with raised seal) Temporary: If birth certificate is missing, complete the form linked below:
- Affidavit of Birth 30 day request form
- (This document must be notarized by a Notary Public and be accompanied by a Passport, Hospital Record of Birth, or Baptismal Record to be valid)
- Proof of residency - One of the following:
- Recent property tax statement
- Property transfer affidavit
- Closing Statement
- Signed lease agreement including tenant and occupant names, beginning and ending dates (further documentation may be required)
- Provide two of the following six options - Must be current with name and address of parent/guardian (no cable, phone, mobile phone):
- Gas statement
- Electric statement
- Water bill
- Auto Insurance or Registration
- Bank Statement
- Pay Stub
- If applicable, legal guardianship documentation obtained from the Probate court is required at the time of enrollment.
- Immunization records
- If applicable, special education IEP, and/or 504 documentation
- Vision screening (Kindergarten students only)
- Bully-Free Student Pledge form
- Concussion Awareness form
- Elementary & Middle School Students: Recent Report Card for students in grades 1 - 8 (students transferring mid-year must bring their grades to date from their old school as well)
- High School Students: Unofficial Transcript (or copies of report cards for 6th, 7th, & 8th grade) for incoming students in grades 9 - 12 (students transferring mid-year must bring their grades to date from their old school as well).
Phone: (248) 865-6453
Fax: (248) 847-1324
- Properties within our District tool
- Bully Free Pledge
- Concussion Information
- Do Not Photograph Form
- Dual Enrollment Information
- Google Apps For Education Account Information
- Immunization Information Consent
- Kindergarten Information
- Kindergarten Entry Age Notification 2022-2023 School Year
- Medication Policy
- Required Vaccination Information
- School Bell Times
- School Feeder Chart
- Using Personal and District-Provided Mobile Devices At School
- Verification of Residency - Month to Month
- Verification of Living with Resident