Kindergarten teacher, Carol Wild shares some tips for parents sending their little ones to kindergarten for the first time.
Parent Collaboration Group of West Bloomfield
The purpose of the Parent Collaboration Group of West Bloomfield is to bring together parents of the district with the Superintendent, representatives from each school’s PTO boards, the community, police, local organizations, and school board to share information and work toward positive initiatives for our school district and community.
In order to bring these groups together to discuss topics important to our community, the Parent Collaboration Group of West Bloomfield will be hosting four meetings during the 2019-20 school year.
Parent Collaboration Group of WB Schedule/Topic/Location:
- Sept. 26 - 7 p.m. at Doherty Elementary - "Allergies" - WBSD alum - Erin Mandras, author of "Austin's Allergies" is coming to talk about the importance of allergies for those who have them as well as those around them, what our district does to ensure a healthy and safe environment, and why does it have to affect all of us - younger and older children, those with allergies and those without, all of our schools, the way we pack lunches, snacks or have parties, etc.
- Oct. 24 - 10 a.m. at OLMS
- Jan. 23 - 7 p.m. at WBHS - "How to prepare and navigate preparing our children to graduate and go to college/next phase"
- Mar. 19 - 10 a.m. at Scotch Elementary
- Annual Parent Notifications 2019-20
- District Bullying Policy
- District Map
- Keyboarding Without Tears
- Internet Safety Guide
- Nut Restricted Zone Parent Letter
- School Bell Times
- School Feeder Chart
- Student Code of Conduct | Student Code of Conduct Article I
Safeline Phone Numbers
West Bloomfield School District has designed the Safeline program to keep track of students who are absent. When a child is going to be absent, the parent may call a special Safeline number from 6:00 p.m. until school start time the following morning. The parent of any child who is absent, with an unreported absence, will be called shortly after the beginning of the school day.
Doherty Elementary - (248) 865-6002
Gretchko Elementary - (248) 865-6572
Roosevelt Elementary - (248) 865-6622
Scotch Elementary - (248) 865-3282
Sheiko Elementary - (248) 865-6372
Abbott Middle School - (248 )865-3672
Orchard Lake Middle School - (248) 865-4482
West Bloomfield High School - (248) 865-6722
West Bloomfield Transition Center - (248) 539-0532