Stranger Danger Safety Tips
Please review the following safety tips with your children:
- Don’t talk to strangers.
- Don’t take anything from strangers.
- Don’t go anywhere with someone you don’t know.
- Stay more than an arm’s reach from strangers. If you are approached by a stranger, seek help immediately.
- Trust your instincts, if you feel you are being followed or something is not right, seek help immediately.
- Use the buddy system, avoid walking anywhere alone.
- Review contact telephone numbers and home safety practices.
- When seeking help, always go to a trusted adult – teacher, coach, police officer, other parent, or older siblings.
- Report any suspicious activity to your local school and police department.