The Viking Food Pantry is a resource for families in need of assistance. The pantry contains non-perishable food items including:
· canned fruits and vegetables
· soups, stews, and broths
· cereals and grains
· pastas (sauce, noodles, mac and cheese, raman)
· canned chicken and tuna
· peanut butter
· canned and boxed beverages
· pet food
To fill up a bag from the pantry…
Please contact the OLMS office to schedule an appointment through one of the methods described below. All requests will be kept in strict confidence, and there are no requirements to qualify for assistance.
· Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “food pantry” in the subject line. Please include your name, child’s name, and a method of contact in your email.
· Telephone at (248) 865-4485
If you would like to make a donation to the pantry…
Please contact Stasi Mortimore at email@example.com or call (248) 865-4480.
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM WRESTLING MEET - HOME VS. BLOOMFIELD HILLS MS
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM Band Pre-Festival Concert
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Strings Pre- Festival Concert
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM VOLLEYBALL MATCH - HOME VS. BLOOMFIELD HILLS MS
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM Public Viewing of Proposed Reproductive Health Materials
6:30 PM - 10:00 PM Board Meeting
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM VOLLEYBALL MATCH - AWAY VS. WEST HILLS MS
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM Board Study Session