Main Menu

Explore More

Food Service

Welcome to the 2021-22 School Year!

Nutrition Services would like to take this opportunity to welcome your student(s) to the 2021-22 school year! 
With day-to-day life beginning to return to normal, we wanted to share some great news that will affect all students:  In April 2021, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food and Nutrition Service extended the program that will provide for free meals for all students, regardless of income, for the 2021-22 school year.  This has been made possible by nationwide waivers that provide for free meals for all students through June 2022.

We are thrilled to safely serve students delicious, fresh and nutritious meals at no charge, and we are equally excited to re-introduce our favorite programs to deliver fun, exciting and tasty experiences to students throughout the coming year.

All in person meals are served in the cafeteria with required sanitation and physical distancing protocols in place. Ala carte items are available for purchase at West Bloomfield Middle School and West Bloomfield High School. All purchases must be made from your student’s prefunded cafeteria account. Cafeteria account deposits can be made online though e~Funds for Schools or by cash or check in the cafeteria at breakfast service only. There is no charge for online or in person cafeteria account deposits. There will be no cash accepted during lunch service.

The department still needs your household to submit the Free and Reduced Price Meal Application. This information is critical in determining the amount of money that our school receives from a variety of State and Federal supplemental programs like Title I A, At-risk (31a), Title II A, E-Rate, etc. These supplemental programs have the potential to offer additional support for reduced priced sports, ACT, SAT, college application and AP exam waivers.

Students enjoying a snack

A school lunch includes an entrée, grain, fruit, vegetable, and milk.  Menus can be accessed by clicking the link below or the lunch menus below.

If a doctor has determined that your child has a disability, and the disability would prevent your child from eating regular school meals, the nutrition program will make substitutions prescribed by a licensed physician at no extra charge. This includes food and milk allergies. The physician’s statement, including diet and/or substitutions, must be submitted to the nutrition office so appropriate changes can be made. 

Online Lunch Account Payments

Nutrition Services Department

4925 Orchard Lake Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
Phone: (248) 865-6733
Fax: (248) 865-6775
6:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Anne Stevens

Free and Reduced Meals Application

District Meal Charging Policy

Mobile E-Funds Payment Guide

Lakers Online Student Meal Options - 2021-22

Curbside Pick-Up of school day meals are available free of charge to all Lakers Online students until June 16, 2022. All curbside meals must be pre-ordered by clicking the Curbside Pick-Up Order Link below:

Food Service Resources

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights website (, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
                     Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
                     1400 Independence Avenue, SW
                     Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)       fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)       U.S. Department of Agriculture email (

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.