High School Summer Learning
- In-person instruction
- Free for Credit Recovery
- Courses run June 27 - July 29
- Two Classes Daily 8- 11 a.m., Monday - Friday, no school July 4
- Up to 1 Full Credit Available (two semester-long classes)
- In-district transportation provided!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
EXperience - Community - Education - Life-Long Learning
The Laker EXCELeration program is back! The program meets twice a week during regular school hours and will help students develop in all of the following areas:
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Coping mechanisms
- Time management
- Decision making
- Maintaining balance
There's even an off campus experience at the end to celebrate our growth! Sign up when you register for classes. Space is limited!
- Students will earn a grade ranging from A to F and are expected to meet all course requirements laid out by the instructor.
- Students that miss more than 3 days will be dropped from the program and not receive credit.
- Grade appeals must occur within 2 weeks of the last day of class.
- All student work is subject to the WBSD policies of academic honesty.