A vision for our future
The West Bloomfield School District Strategic Visioning process is directly related to:
WBSD has ambitious aspirations for all of our students and it is our desire that the learning environments reflect this. The District is seeking to improve facilities in order to provide students with safer, more modern, and more comfortable spaces, which are expected to enhance their educational experiences and learning outcomes.
Click here to view the Transaction Activities Schedule.
- Communication 1/19/24 edited
- Important Update on Redistricting 1/18/24
- What does research tell us about elementary configurations?
- How do fewer transitions impact the school community?
- How can fewer transitions impact students in poverty in particular?
- What is the most common elementary configuration?
- How will having four K-5 buildings impact families?
- How will four K-5 buildings impact WBSD?
- What will WBSD do to help students with this transition?
- How will this impact School of Choice students?
- What key data points were considered when Elementary K-5 redistricting was proposed?
- What student housing data did you use?
- What is the target utilization factor?
- What is the recommended redistricting scenario?
- What enrollment trends are impacting our long-term vision for the district?
- Is there a flow chart for the redistricting process?
- What is the timeline?
- Where will the ASD and Level Rooms be?
- Where will Magnet be?
- Where will preschool go?
- Will there be SoC shuttles?
- How will you help my child transition?