2023 Strategic Visioning
General Strategic Visioning Information
The West Bloomfield School District Strategic Visioning process is directly related to:
WBSD has ambitious aspirations for all of our students and it is our desire that the learning environments reflect this. The District is seeking to improve facilities in order to provide students with safer, more modern, and more comfortable spaces, which are expected to enhance their educational experiences and learning outcomes.
- What are the recommendations of the Strategic Visioning Committee?
- Why are we closing another school?
- Why are we rushing into this decision?
- Why not sell the building to the developers that are interested in the property?
- Why would you put a soccer field there?
- What is the West Bloomfield Portrait of A Graduate?
- Why wasn’t anyone from Keego Harbor invited to participate in planning?
- How will Roosevelt's closure impact School of Choice students?
- Was it a drop ceiling that collapsed?
- Won’t demolishing the building lead to air contamination?
- Where do the current Roosevelt students come from?
- What are the plans for the Administrative and Community Service Center (ACS)?
- What is happening to the equipment inside Roosevelt?
- If I have questions not covered here, where can I get additional information?