All meetings with the exception of Closed Sessions are open to the public:
- Board Study Sessions - discussions and deep dives into subjects, no votes takes place.
- Board Business/Regular Meetings - votes take place on agenda items, discussion takes place at prior Study Session. These meetings are televised.
- Board Workshop - professional development session, no votes take place
- Special Meetings - meetings that were not regularly scheduled but added to the calendar so that an action/vote can take place.
- Closed Sessions - closed to public, typically pertaining to legal matters.
All regular Board Business/Regular Meetings are scheduled to begin at 7:00 p.m. and will be held at West Bloomfield High School, 4925 Orchard Lake Road, West Bloomfield, MI 48323, unless otherwise posted according to Board Policy #1300.
All Board Study Sessions are scheduled to begin at 6:30 p.m. and will be held in the Main Conference Room at the Administrative and Community Services Building, 5810 Commerce Road, West Bloomfield, MI 48324, unless otherwise posted according to Board Policy #1300.
The Board Study Sessions are tentative dates and may be cancelled. NOTE: Please see the posted "Public Notices" for changes to meeting times and/or dates.
Please take notice that the regular meetings and study sessions of the West Bloomfield Board of Education will take place as follows for 2021-2022 School Year: