All meetings with the exception of Closed Sessions are open to the public:
- Board Study Sessions - discussions and deep dives into subjects, no votes takes place.
- Board Business/Regular Meetings - votes take place on agenda items, discussion takes place at prior Study Session. These meetings are televised.
- Board Workshop - professional development session, no votes take place
- Special Meetings - meetings that were not regularly scheduled but added to the calendar so that an action/vote can take place.
- Closed Sessions - closed to public, typically pertaining to legal matters.
All regular Board Business/Regular Meetings are scheduled to begin at 7:00 p.m. and will be held at West Bloomfield High School, 4925 Orchard Lake Road, West Bloomfield, MI 48323, unless otherwise posted according to Board Policy #1300.
All Board Study Sessions are scheduled to begin at 6:30 p.m. and will be held in the Main Conference Room at the Administrative and Community Services Building, 5810 Commerce Road, West Bloomfield, MI 48324, unless otherwise posted according to Board Policy #1300.
The Board Study Sessions are tentative dates and may be cancelled. NOTE: Please see the posted "Public Notices" for changes to meeting times and/or dates.
Note: There is a Special Meeting on Monday, May 16, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. in the Main Conference Room at the Administration and Community Services building.
Please take notice that the regular meetings and study sessions of the West Bloomfield Board of Education will take place as follows for 2021-2022 School Year: