Check your Students Lunch Account/Balance
free of charge through Meal Magic.
Follow the link: https://mm.wbsd.org/mealmagic/mylunchaccount
You are able to put money on your child’s meal account over the internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using PayForIt.net. Click on the link above to go directly to the Pay For It site.
By logging onto www.payforit.net, and selecting the SIGN UP option, you can easily:
• Set up an account
• Deposit money at your convenience into your child’s Food Service account
• Set email reminders to notify you when you child’s account gets low
• Set up recurring payments or auto-replenishment
• Check your child’s Food Service Account balance
• View an activity report so you can see what your child has purchased in the previous 30 days
To set up an account, all you will need is:
• A valid email address
• A credit card or ACH Check Information
• Your child’s student identification number (If you are unsure of your student’s ID number,
please contact the school office or Nutrition Services at 248-865-6732)
Each child in your family can be set up on the same account. You will need to indicate which students to attach to your account. Students are already loaded in the PayForIt.net (PFI) system. Once all information is entered, PFI will email a validation code for you to confirm registration.
Each time you log on, school messages and the balance(s) of the student(s) on your account are displayed on the Home Page. You can also submit your opinions via an ongoing survey.
If you decide to put money on your child’s cafeteria account, there is an internet Convenience Fee of $2.50 per transaction for Visa/MasterCard or $1.75 for Electronic Check. You can deposit money on to multiple accounts with one transaction. Once the money is put on the account, it typically appears in your child’s lunch account in 2 hours.
Once your account is established, please visit the “My Account” menu option to set up preferences for your email options. See attached for additional instructions.
West Bloomfield School District
Nutrition Services Department
Additional Instructions for PayForIt.net:
Tip! Prepaying meals helps lines move quickly and students love that!
How to add funds to your student’s account for meal and `a la carte purchases:
1. After you sign on, select “Lunch Payments” from the Lunch option on the menu.
2. The school(s) and student(s) you have access to will be displayed.
3. The balance of the student(s) on your account will also be displayed. Next to each balance, you can enter the amount of funds that you would like to add to the account.
4. Once you have updated the balances as desired, select the “Create Transaction” button and you will proceed to the next step in the process.
5. The next screen displayed provides an opportunity for you to make a final review on your payments, any fees, and your total before processing. This screen also enables you to choose which credit card you would like your payment applied to.
6. Select “Process Payment” to apply the transaction to your credit card and to your students’ account(s). It may take a minute to get approval from your credit card company, please wait during this period. A message will be displayed to you indicating the status after processing (approved/declined).
7. A receipt of your transaction will be displayed to you and sent to your email address.
Tip! At any time during this process, you can review step-by-step instructions, with screen examples for assistance. This help is available from any Lunch Payment screen or within the “How Do I …” menu.
It is important to use the previous button instead of the back button during credit card processing. This is very common when using internet payment systems. Complex processing is happening behind the scenes to ensure data encryption and the safety of your information. The previous button controls an interruption in processing correctly.
If desired, you can also set up an auto-replenishment function on your student account(s). This feature will replenish the student account and apply the transaction to your credit card anytime the balance dips to a certain level. Full instructions and screen examples are available on the “Auto-replenish Payments” from the Lunch menu.
How to get Help:How Do I … Each major function used in PFI, has online help available under the menu option of “How Do I …”. The “How Do I” provides step by step instructions as well as screen examples. Help: Within the “Help” menu option, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and a Contact Us feature are available to you. These areas are addressed directly by the PFI Help Support Staff to assist users of the system. All questions should be able to be answered using these online support tools. If you still need further assistance please contact the Food Service office at 248-865-6732.