The Viking Food Pantry is a resource for families in need of assistance. The pantry contains non-perishable food items including:
· canned fruits and vegetables
· soups, stews, and broths
· cereals and grains
· pastas (sauce, noodles, mac and cheese, ramen)
· canned chicken and tuna
· peanut butter
· canned and boxed beverages
· pet food
To fill up a bag from the pantry…
Please contact the OLMS office to schedule an appointment through one of the methods described below. All requests will be kept in strict confidence, and there are no requirements to qualify for assistance.
· Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “food pantry” in the subject line. Please include your name, child’s name, and a method of contact in your email.
· Telephone at (248) 865-4485
If you would like to make a donation to the pantry…
Please contact Stasi Mortimore at email@example.com or call (248) 865-4480.
"The purpose of OLMS is to promote lifelong discovery and equitable learning through rigorous and intentional social, emotional, and academic opportunities."
The West Bloomfield School District educates students to be their best IN and FOR the world.
3:00 PM United We Walk 2019
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM OLMS Sixth Grade Musical Performance
6:00 PM Kindergarten Roundup
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Board Meeting
5:00 PM - 7:30 PM OSTC Southwest Career Night